Thanks CC Speedway

thumper

I want to thank everyone involved in this season of racing at CC Speedway.Especially the Yocums,theres no question they did not do this for profit,Im sure they are out a great deal.They did this for the racers,some that have been here for generations,so we could still live our dreams and enjoy the sport we love so much.The 58 years of tradition continues and promises to be an exciting and successful next year.All the people working the track are very nice,the safety crew is first class,all the drivers were nice to each other,the racing was fast the fans are very passionate,the food is great,and the new surface is increadable.There even talking about increasing the purse for Thunders which will make it explode with popularity because of the economic diffuculities and fuel prices.I salute you CC Speedway.G.B.Carter :)

We want to thank The Yocums and CCSpeedway as well. Thank you for having us. We had a blast. The staff, crowd and all drivers/crews were awsome! You have a good thing going, keep up the good work! We will look forward to returning!

Jeff and Kathie Weir

B) Thumper,

Check your PM inbox, I sent you something. And Ditto for the Yokems for getting back in there on such short notice and doing great things with that track. I hope it draws the crowds for next year like when I was back home. Look forward to coming back to two tracks and both of them having a full house. See ya'll in a few months. :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

CCMS is still one of the best places to race! A big thanks to the Yocums and Creacy's for keeping it open.

Maybe the state needs to plant a historical marker @ the entrance on Flato road. There have been many big names in auto racing grace these hollowed grounds. :)

Gimme some help Texas Tom, name a few!

The obvious, Terry & Bobby Labonte, ...

Thanks again,

Mel

:o OOPS, mis-spelled the Yocums last name! Sorry Donnie, the desert heat is gettin to me. Only 128 degrees today with zero percent humidity :o

just admit it your getting to be an old timer like me .but only i can carry that name .so get your own :D

Archived