AWESOME NIGHT

screamin20

Thanks for a great night, it was an absolute blast,who is taking photos at the track, need some action shots, thanks owen for your hospitality, everything was just great, even finished 6th in the street with a pure car, everyone from the gorls at the pit shack to evryone with a STS shirt on, the stands were packed and had a butt load of cars and a great track and all done by 1045, we WILL be back.

had some bad luck. motor went to crap .... halfway down straights was just laying over. was hooked up for first few laps and then it started and just got worse. sucked cause darin and i busted our butts changing the heads twice. finally i just got ran over big time from behind which led to a flat...he prob did me a favor since the motor was suckin so bad. next time the motor is suckin i will just pull off..no use in tearing up the car and the motor

j

hey it was a really good night of racing. even had a roll over . thanks owen for the tickets . my whole group had a blast . you sure had a lot of people in the grand stands last night . still kinda hard for me to get used to the dirt . but we did see some great racing things seemed to run pretty smooth . so what night is the boat and trailer races had some in the group that wants to see that . you really have my son confused .he dont know if he wants to run dirt or asphalt now . but thanks again owen we had a blast

well for not tearing as much stuff up at the dirt track well i dont know there have been alot of cars get finished off there this year. Yes it is a great track but how can yall say the car does not get tore up as bad when the proof is there its racing stuff gets tore up!!! tire issue seems to be true. well lets get ready for some more good racing is corpus.

Archived