Desert COP See's the Light in IRAQ

Desert COP

B) To ALL,

Back in the sand box again. As many of you already know, I’m deployed to the middle east. Since you've shared so much with me and my Marines on this website, I thought I would at least share back. While out on a joint patrol with some of my spec-ops dudes, I came across this and had to take a picture of my own. You have to admit that our Marines do have an imagination and I might add a good since of humor in the face of diversity, HA, HA, HAAAAAAAAAA. B)

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (Iraq) :ph34r:

B) Oldtimer,

And I say you tax payers, because right now I'm tax free until February 2007 along with the rest of my troops. B)

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

its alot safer paying tax that being over there and not . be safe bring it home .

:o OK, Oldtimer just one more picture.

When we chase the bad guys down in boats, we use this fine piece of sea going machinery to catch them with. For those who don't know what this is, it's a MK-V Special Operations boat we use to get around in. It's goes in excess of 50 knots (63 MPH) and will turn on a dime so they don't get away from us. It's equiped with some reach out and touch you weapons such as .50ca's, M60's, and the one I love the best a semi-automatic grenade launcher. About 27 a minute and we have two of those. That's all for now. :o

that is bad a... what number is it .i will give up that checkerd flag every race if i had that behind me .new meaning to boat raceing .i.ev got toget me one of those . :D want to go fishing dont need a pole for that . pull trigger fish is out of water . :D thanks for the pic . i know that this is serious stuff .i love that victory flag flying in the wind .no better flag then that one .

:rolleyes: Oldtimer,

When I get a chance, I'll send some of the pictures we took in Beruit. It will be a couple of days though before we get settled back in to the groove of things at the office. Until the next crisis hits that is. :rolleyes:

:) Sounds like Gary is kick'n some butt out there at STS. Can't wait to get back. :)

thanks alot cop .give me more . sorry i cant give you much at all on the races at cc i had to work today so i only got to see one race .

:rolleyes: OK Oldtimer,

This is what happens when diplomacy fails and us guys on the ground. They send in these bird farms in and swack that a%s with lazer guided bombs. Each one of these aircraft carriers displaced over 90,000 tons and carry 84 fighter aircraft each. That's what us ground troops call diplomacy in action. :rolleyes:

who said there is no raceing over there .and i think you need to talk to the airforce something about that steath .i can see it . nice art work .how long did it take you to glue three pic.s together .cuz the way they are lined up .you.d think that was the case . i hope yah sent that pic to the bad guys . thanks so much for those pics . oh and my wife and son love that wait for flash pic .

who said there is no raceing over there .and i think you need to talk to the airforce something about that steath .i can see it . nice art work .how long did it take you to glue three pic.s together .cuz the way they are lined up .you.d think that was the case . i hope yah sent that pic to the bad guys . thanks so much for those pics . oh and my wife and son love that wait for flash pic .

:P No gluing pics together here. This is the real mccoy during the Falujah offensive back in November of 2004. :P

• 2 weeks later...
B) OK Oldtimer,

Just one more. These are our remote controled sedans that we use as bait in downtown Bahgdad. Enjoy cause that all for now. Going up north for a while. See Ya. B)

thanks cop be safe . win a race every time with that car puts a new meaning to blowing thier doors off .

Archived