racing starts now

JohnnyT66

now that its the end of year,its time to race.its great to see the money races starting to happen.at sts there are two great races getting ready to happen.not that the regular shows are not good shows.its just something about the $1000.00 to win shows that brighten it up.then the sport mod nationals at waco and the awesome show that mcallen has.with a dirt car there are sure ALOT of great races getting ready to happen.look foward to all the racing getting ready to happen......AND GOTTA SAY THANX!.to those promoters that are making it happen.frank t.

Frank thanks, lets not forget the Turkey Shootout, which will be happening at STS for Mods and Limiteds and will pay 5000 to win in the Mods, not sure what the limited pay is yet, I hear Jason Hughes will be coming to the Turkey Shootout along with all the other top drivers that are headed to McAllen, should be a great couple months of Racing coming up.

I hear Jason Hughes will be coming to the Turkey Shootout along with all the other top drivers that are headed to McAllen,

Cool beans! It will be real interesting to see if young Whiteaker can defend his home turf against the touring hot dogs!

You know I'll be there! :) Let me know if you any help with getting the word out.

Frank you almost forgot our big showdown go-kart race. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol::lol::lol:

ok reb,get yourself an old enduro car!.i will fill up the old water squirt pistol and every time i lap you i will give you a little squirt of h2o as i lap you over and over again...... not that big headed,i just remember how you and sarge got around the track!IT WAS LIKE YOU TWO GUYS were driving ms. Daisy.maybe you two should give each other a ride in the same car,that way when you get tired you can switch.....good day.frank t.

Archived