Freakin' me out

Guest bigfat

Guest bigfat

Can someone that was @ HMP this weekend confirm or deny the presence of a really spooky clown??? If you look @ the picture on the front page of TXSZ there are two guys standing to the far left. I can't tell if that is a fugly clown or a guy sitting on the walls shirt. It'll be dark in a couple of hours. I need to know.

Guest bigfat
You have way too much time on your hands Jody. I don't know how you spotted that but it is the back of a guys shirt. It does look like a clown looking over Gunners shoulder. :D

I can barely see, since my retinas are burnt to a crisp. Just needed confirmation. Now I don't have to use my extra night light.

I worked turn 4 during the race and that clown was trying to help me...I was getting pissed off because I work alone !!! I saw him wonder over to get in the pictures after the race. I didn't care as long as he stayed away from turn 4 !!!

Can someone that was @ HMP this weekend confirm or deny the presence of a really spooky clown??? If you look @ the picture on the front page of TXSZ there are two guys standing to the far left. I can't tell if that is a fugly clown or a guy sitting on the walls shirt. It'll be dark in a couple of hours. I need to know.

Rick/Terry,

I think its time for random drug test at SAS :lol::lol::lol:

Just for you, Jody, I blew up the original picture that I received from Jeff Garvin. It's grainy, but you can tell that it's definitely the back of a t-shirt - think it says "BAD FAST." Your imagination scares me.

post-2-1156294103_thumb.jpg

Guest bigfat
BETCHA JODY SAWED ALL THE LEGS OFF HIS BED WHEN HE WAS A KID SOO THE BOOGIEMAN COULDNT HIDE UNDER IT :huh::o:D:lol::lol::lol:

Sure did. But it was a bunk bed.

There. Do you still feel neglected? ;)

Archived