82 Anthony Monroe 140

34 Brad Waddsup 120

1 Amy Requilman 110

31 Scott Mumme 95

11 Chuck Scheidt 85

66 Paul Nelson 60

07 Jennifer Nagel 40

06 Josh Good 5

well we went saturday and had a real good time thanks carol seen a lot of people i havent seen in years it really got the bug in my youngest he was wanting to start builing a car already but i told him he has to wait after all he is just 12 but thanks cc speedway and all of the drivers and track people was a very good time

well we went saturday and had a real good time thanks carol seen a lot of people i havent seen in years it really got the bug in my youngest he was wanting to start builing a car already but i told him he has to wait after all he is just 12 but thanks cc speedway and all of the drivers and track people was a very good time

darn .just think steven all those drivers that are mad at you had a chance to hog tie you saterday night . owell they missed thier chance . saw you once out there did not see yah again where did yah set .

oldtimer, do you just post to see your name on the board? also you may be old as your name states but they have this thing in todays time called spellcheck!!

They also have something called "respect for your elders!"

How petty to worry about someone else's spelling on a forum :angry:

i quess he.d nuthing batter to said 19 .i can spell just havent ever{ learned} my fingers to spell . :D and i see fwdbite i suppose you did not have anything better to say .so atleast i did get you to think of something so im good at that .and i did take notice that you have only 2 post on here welcome nice to read you .as for my name oldtimer .IT stands for the time i have been around raceing with hands on or not with cars goes back to the early sixties ..

OOPS - Almost forgot...

Congrats to:

77 GB Carter - Points Champion

20 Troy Vela - Points Champion

44 Mike Lee - Points Champion

:D

(So, GB, now that your season at CCS is done for the year, are you going to come play with us in TPS??? :P )

or come play with us in the dirt???

It's only fair...I came and played with you this weekend!!! :D

oldtimer, do you just post to see your name on the board? also you may be old as your name states but they have this thing in todays time called spellcheck!!

gotta agree with hart, someone needs to learn how to respect there elders, and also learn that if you have nothing constuctive to say, then say nothing.

besides, without oldtimer typing anything here, i wouldn't be able to find out what is really going on. :P:P

gotta agree with hart, someone needs to learn how to respect there elders, and also learn that if you have nothing constuctive to say, then say nothing.

besides, without oldtimer typing anything here, i wouldn't be able to find out what is really going on. :P:P

maybe he needs a time out :lol::lol::lol::lol:

1438 your funny .

Ill get old one day. Theres a lot of people out there that is oldtimers age and dont know how to type, spell,etc....

There are a whole lot more out there fresh out of high school that do not know how to type, spell,etc...

I love to go into a shop (or any retailer or fast food place where they hirer these fresh grads.) They ring my order up, and let's say it comes up to $15.03. I pull out a $20 bill, and then after they input $20.00 into the register, I'll say wait, I have the change here. I will hand them a nickel. They look like they just wet their pants and haven't a clue how to figure in their head what change they are supposed to give me back. It would be funny if not so sad :(

I love to go into a shop (or any retailer or fast food place where they hirer these fresh grads.) They ring my order up, and let's say it comes up to $15.03. I pull out a $20 bill, and then after they input $20.00 into the register, I'll say wait, I have the change here. I will hand them a nickel. They look like they just wet their pants and haven't a clue how to figure in their head what change they are supposed to give me back. It would be funny if not so sad  

The other sad part about that situation is now in these days if you go to a fast food place, the registar is idiot proof. :P Most of them have a darn picture of the food you actually want. A trained monkey could do it, and yet most still have problems ringing up your order and giving change. :P And god help you at the retailer, if the scanner doesnt work properly, most cant read and type the UPC code manually. :D

Archived