Jr booed in Michigan

rebelracewriter

Make your own decision on what was right or wrong when Edwards wrecked. JR could have let out of the throttle, but would it of helped? Who knows.......

I thougt when Edwards came back on the track and hit Jr's car during the caution was unexcusable. It wasnt even a racing incident, but a blatent attempt to ram Jr. Not only ram him but right in the drivers door. I feel that if NASCAR was (or ever) going to take action this would be the time and place. They could but these types of antics to rest for good.

Im infavor to suspend Edwards for one race.

in a three race span he (edwards) has been wrecked by the man's son and the man that thinks he is the new coming of the man..................you draw a line in the dirt somewhere.

i think jr. would take that retaliation over race wise retaliation today.

don't start it if you don't want the consequences......................and it's good for the sport , it's got us talking about it?

Make your own decision on what was right or wrong when Edwards wrecked. JR could have let out of the throttle, but would it of helped? Who knows.......

I thougt when Edwards came back on the track and hit Jr's car during the caution was unexcusable. It wasnt even a racing incident, but a blatent attempt to ram Jr. Not only ram him but right in the drivers door. I feel that if NASCAR was (or ever) going to take action this would be the time and place. They could but these types of antics to rest for good.

I agree on all but one point.

I don't think a one race suspension is enough.

He should be parked for the rest of the Busch season....

HeHe If I could find one that allowed me to do as little as I do and pay me as well as it does I would change... :) I dont know what it is usually SAT and Sun are busy as hell but this weekend is dead... Its not helping me catch up on my sales since I was on vacation for a week with it this slow... In fact thats only reason I volenteered to work it... (ignore my spelling) LoL

Make your own decision on what was right or wrong when Edwards wrecked.  JR could have let out of the throttle, but would it of helped?  Who knows.......

I thougt when Edwards came back on the track and hit Jr's car during the caution was unexcusable.  It wasnt even a racing incident, but a blatent attempt to ram Jr.  Not only ram him but right in the drivers door.  I feel that if NASCAR was (or ever) going to take action this would be the time and place.  They could but these types of antics to rest for good.

I agree on all but one point.

I don't think a one race suspension is enough.

He should be parked for the rest of the Busch season....

...................and hurt an already struggling series????? everybody talks about the wackers , but what would the average car count be if it wasn't for them? they don't want to take edwards out of the position to sale more tickets on saturday for them..............and they don't want their golden boy doing things that loose him fans and in return loose na$car fans.

am i getting it TQ?

both were wrong....black flag them both one lap @ the next race. in na$cars eyes it works for tony stewhead.

HeHe If I could find one that allowed me to do as little as I do and pay me as well as it does I would change... :) I dont know what it is usually SAT and Sun are busy as hell but this weekend is dead... Its not helping me catch up on my sales since I was on vacation for a week with it this slow... In fact thats only reason I volenteered to work it... (ignore my spelling) LoL

spilling egg nored .

I don't understand why,with all of the high definition camera shots of every little spec of the race,NA$CAR can't put an end to all of this by punishing the initial infraction.....or the butthead that knew he would get away with taking out the competition and just come up with some off the cuff stupid excuse.Iliminate the initial contact and you iliminate all of the crud that comes after......no wrecks at all....still get ratings....prolly not. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Archived