Donnie Moore wins at SAS

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey oldtimer hopefully you wont have to wait long enough for you to have a wheelchair for us to get into the winners circle. hey good luck everyone at thunder hill on the 2nd. Randy hope to see you there with herbie if not make sure you tell me all your top secrets so we can have a bug winning.

If Herbie's out there on the 2nd, we'll have a win before your wheelchair is built. And definately next year.

i would not bet against any of you buggers .i feel it comeing . i hope so .you boys need to team up like we fords do .and get someone up there yah are getting close

If Herbie's out there on the 2nd, we'll have a win before your wheelchair is built. And definately next year.

i would not bet against any of you buggers .i feel it comeing . i hope so .

After the way the 78 felt before the piston melted...........it's gonna be a rocket (for a bug) when we get to SAS for OctoberFast. But I think Herbie will be the first one to take the win for the Bugs. As fast as he's been all year, minus engine troubles.

hey hart 19 i got wind of a crx for sale two bills runs but has nose damage nothing bad .

Thanks OT, but the budget for this year is way past busted. Financially just trying to get through the last 3 races. I may have to win all three just to replenish the budget for next year...LOL!!

hey hart 19  i got wind of a  crx for sale two bills runs but has nose damage  nothing bad .

Thanks OT, but the budget for this year is way past busted. Financially just trying to get through the last 3 races. I may have to win all three just to replenish the budget for next year...LOL!!

:lol: i heard that. when you win them all .we do take donations .

Hey, Lloyd do not feel bad, I'm trying to piece my 5th motor of the year.

I have spent all my bugget for next year, would be good to win the last two races.

All the money went into the motors, started the season on old tires and only purshased three so far (no cash) if you win I will also take donations. B)

Serge,

I know you have had some problems with motors but, you are capable of sweeping the last three.  And I'll take donations...lol Actually just a couple of beers.

Ozzy

The record isn't good 2 DNS & 2 DNF, do you know something i don't?

now you knuckleheads.you cant take donations from 19 i ask him first dont steel my ideal .just orderd pistons that will take up two years of budget .sos. we can whatch 19 from the backside win .in october .so get off my foot . :lol::lol: and our record has not been good this year only two races so far in tps and one at cc .and still cost us . hey if i was to stand on a corner with a sign would yah pay me to get off and go home .that way i dont scare people into haveing a wreck .

now you knuckleheads.you cant take donations from 19 i ask him first dont steel my ideal .just orderd pistons that will take up two years of budget .sos. we can whatch 19 from the backside win .in october .so get off my foot . :lol::lol: and our record has not been good this year only two races so far in tps and one at cc .and still cost us . hey if i was to stand on a corner with a sign would yah pay me to get off and go home .that way i dont scare people into haveing a wreck .

Mike :o

My pistons are from Pick a Pull!

With the problems this season only 3 new tires were bought.

The rest have anywhere between 5 to 8 races.

Need new rubber!

been there done that serge tried to pick some this time need four have only two so had to go with four matching .lost all in that sas race we ran .still ran good even tho it shouldnt have .got real lucky i quess it pays in the long run to buy the pistons we run cheapys would have blown the motor .not good .so see you at sas and kyle best of luck to you bud .and yes we need rubber to .

Archived