Thank You

missmindy29

Harley, B-Rocket and I (Mindy) would like to thank all those involved in the removal of the #29 from the odd position it ended up in last night. There were so many people who took time out of their night to help us get the car back on its wheels, back up on the track, and up on the trailer. We could not have done it without you all. I would love to list you all by name but there is not enough room nor do I know everyone by name.

Thank you all for your help, your kindness, and your time. We love racing, and the racing community; no matter how many times the car breaks, ends up on its roof/side, we will make every effort to return to the track.

Thanks again,

Mindy, Harley, and Brandon a.k.a B-Rocket

I help with the 86 pure stocker and we are glad to here your driver was ok. It also looked like the car held up pretty good overall. I am sure you have some damage but it surely could have been alot worse. We had a fool come to us late after the races telling us that we caused that wrecked? I wanted to say that we were also a victum in that wreck as it was caused by the #4 red nova who came up off of turn two down low and got into you guys. It was clearly a racing accident in my opinion but am again glad to hear you guys are ok!

tobaguy I dont know what races you were at but the 29 black car was going into a spin anyways I have a red car with a right door/quater panel smashed in. My driver cut down low when the 29 car came down on him. the only reason he went over is because he had the wheels turned all the way to the right making the car launch out that hard. Abraham..

Hey Guys this is the driver of the 29 car J Harley First off thanks for everyones help out there, it's all about the racing. sometimes it's all about the patience......And one day I hope to be soooo good that I can give opinions on who's fault what was. This has been a great rookie season for the 29 car and we have our share of everyones paint to prove it. I have had a blast. I'ts racing!!! This post was to thank every one who has helped us, and even gave us a kind word, we came humble we have learned alot . And we will be there on the last race the 29 car will make the green. We are confident enough not to have to place blame. We love to race , and hope to learn more.........Thanks guys....JTrain

Harley, glad to see your ok, when Iwent by yall the two of you looked to just giung to rest on the top, then the red came out and they said you flppied, wow,started right behind you, as for what happened, I didnt see who or what, Im just glad to be there to race and finish the feature twice now, mindy need any help dont hesitate to ask on getting the car ready for Sept 1.

Thanks for all the offers of help, it means alot. We worked on the car most of Sunday, there are some minor things that the car needs, but they have been ordered, will be in the next few days. Hopefully all will go well and we will return for the last race of the season. Thanks you all for your concern, and well wishes.

OK, for those who would like to pont fingers and place blame, point your fingers directly at ME. I had my car built to the letter of the law where the rules were concerned, thus, my car is quite a bit heavier than many of the other cars. Most everyone runs G-60 tires because you get more traction, more traction = more control. We run DOT tires because during test and tunes, the G-60 tires with the low pressure were rolling off the rims under the weight of the car. I CHOSE to run DOT tires which means we have less traction, and Harley has to work harder to maintain control. Comming out of turn two, the car lost traction, and Harley did turn hard to the right to try and re-gain control, but also to AVOID comming down across the track in front of all the cars that were comming around the track. Any contact Harley had with any car was NOT intentional. So if anyone feels the need to place blame, I am the one to point at, NOT Harley, NOT my crew.

Mindy Helton

Owner: #29 Crumpled PureStock..lol

Hey just wanted to help you out and tell you to do not buy into the G 60 racing tire having more traction. If it does and that is a big if, it is not much. We the 86 car run DOT tires with road hazard warranty and we run just fine and against those running the G60. Just passing alot our info because it will help you save money in the long run!

Archived