San Antonio Speedway Special Sportman/SS Race

Rick Day

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bigfat
If Bigfat and Oldtimer want to take over a thread they should start their own!

If you want to post on the subject at hand then to so

if you want to talk BS start your own thread.

Marc,

Do you still have that cry me a river pic???????

Purely a guess but there is only 2 weekends after the points season racing ends that might fall on... Octoberfast and the ASA race date... Who knows maybe they will run the race twice once for Octoberfast and again on the ASA date... With the Spectacular the weekend after the ASA night at SAS maybe just maybe they will have it during Octoberfast so that there is plenty of time for drivers from tracks to make the nessasary changes to their cars to run both if they so choose...

I guess they don't want this race to include THR or someone would have responded by now.This thread was about a Sportsman/Street Stock race wasn't it???????

Have you tried contacting Rick Day? He's the man with the answers.

Nick Holt

does the start of this thread not say stay tuned to txsz for details?.so why call RICK DAY.are other track cars.such as a dirt car allowed in with few changes?i am sure a bunch of dirt racers would like to know.

You know I was just currious why the season doesnt have more races in September and October with really only the special events after Sept 16th? Its not like weather could really be a big issue down here, so is it that school is back in or hunting seasons opening up around the state on various game or something else? I am just curious since some tracks in other parts of the country seem to run alot longer schedules.....

This thread was started 8-19-06 by Rick Day to get us enticed and it was about a Sportsman/Street Stock race

lets keep on subject

ENTICED IS RIGHT :angry: NOT MEANT TO BE A B!#CH SESSION ABOUT WHATS FAIR AND UNFAIR REGURDLESS THE TRACK SOME ONES GONNA CRY THE UNFAIR GAME. IF YOUR DOING THIS FOR THE LOVE OF THE SPORT SHUT UP AND RACE B)

Archived