San Antonio Speedway Special Sportman/SS Race

Rick Day

Guest bigfat
yea I cant wait till this race and also octoberfast... I like the weekly shows but the special events are were the fun racing to watch is at.....

BTW big how is your RR car comming along????

RR Car????

To make it extra special they should let the RRs run with them. Have 2 winners. That would be a trip.

The RR Car ( Road Runner for Mark ;) ) is coming along nicely. Took forever to get all them damn stickers off of it. Should be ready to go by Sept. 9th. It's looking less like Grandma's Grocery Getter and more like a racecar everyday. Can't freaking wait.

Thank you so much Tator. Without you this wouldn't be happening. You are the man.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bigfat
hey bigfat

now that your in the rr class i guess you wont be playing with those sand bags anymore, you may have to put two hands on the wheel. lol

I won't have a choice. Tator took out my power steering and my arm bar......I don't know anything about any sandbags.

kn1ght,

Sad to say there will be no 12s pushed by 2000 watts.

LoL I was trying to think of a place to mount the 15's but can't come up with a spot... LoL LoL.... The amp might at too much weight though... But I was thinking since you cant have ballast weight inside the car would they count speakers as ballast weight? LoL LoL LoL j/k :)

I guess they don't want this race to include THR or someone would have responded by now.This thread was about a Sportsman/Street Stock race wasn't it???????

Have you tried contacting Rick Day? He's the man with the answers.

Nick Holt

Will this race allow THR Street Stocks to run as is?

Football season is starting, soon it will be hunting season ,Family plans and of course fishing would be fun too.

It would be nice to know something soon if this is going to take place.

This would be a great race for THR STReet Stocks to run with the San Antonio cars if the rules do not penalize the thr cars too much.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

Bryan

Not speaking for the track but I would assume that since THR changed its last points race to the Spectacular after this thread was started,SAS might be looking for a date that would work best with THR's point racers that would make the race if they were not in a points deal... JMO and .02

Then again there are plenty of guys that say that they will go when the point season is over and not show up and others that wont run unless points are involved...... Example CC Speedway 2004 $5k to win LM race where only 8-10 cars show up.

Archived