Points Update

SuperStock23

desert cop i was told you gave will a time out and set down talk and told him he has got to help the rwd boys out . but i believe will is just trying to keep tabs on what they add to thier cars .so he can counter attack . so tim keep you eyes on that boy . :ph34r::ph34r:

oldtimers got me all figured out. When E.J. won 4 in a row I had to get inside their group and see what kind of tricks they had going on. You got to do what you got to do you know. I even let them put that sticker on my truck lol! I am and will always be Neon Will so dont worry Dennis. Glad you will be back in a couple months I hope you can stay longer this time. We should get a bunch of us together and go race some carts or something. Neon Will

oldtimers got me all figured out. When E.J. won 4 in a row I had to get inside their group and see what kind of tricks they had going on. You got to do what you got to do you know. I even let them put that sticker on my truck lol! I am and will always be Neon Will so dont worry Dennis. Glad you will be back in a couple months I hope you can stay longer this time. We should get a bunch of us together and go race some carts or something. Neon Will

thanks dam i right for once . :D

Archived