Points Update

SuperStock23

Thanks EJ. I need to finish a damn race where nothing crazy happens. Last week I just got a little excited trying to pass the guy who sold me the car for 3rd. Looks like you are on your way to your first championship on dirt!

J

Jason, the championship has not been decided yet. You never know, E.J. could get abducted by an alien or something. I aint gonna make it easy on him thats for sure. Now if the car count where to increase to say......45 cars for the next two points nights, and I where to win and E.J. where to finish in the middle of the pack both nights, I might just then win the championship LOL! And Jason, we need to get you in a thunder car before the end of the year! Neon Will

Will the you still beleive in aliens. "WHAT THE CRAP". You must be drinkin alot beer huh. I think bith of you just quit racing and let Rick win the damn thing so you 2 dont have to worry about it anymore.

now now dont give i repeat dont ever ever give rick a win . or a champioship .ill will never hear the end of it at work .and you guys think im bad :o:unsure:

will im not going to name the cat thats in the bag but the raceing family is fixing to loose a driver we all know .he.s moveing out of town .

Well thats not good. Where is he moving? To another galaxy?

Houston thats close to another GALAXY . aint it .i mean they do have that space place correct . and 12 if will has that on his truck .just maybe he is leaveing the getto and moveing up with a neonstang . and is that new stang ready .

Archived