big thank you

ups88john

big thanks goes out to homer and eddie wallace. they have helped us set up wise on our car and put it to the front. cant say enough cause they have done so much for us behind the scenes that nobody knows about i just wanted to bring it to the main lines and thank them for all their advice and info. yall know if u need anything, anything that we have or we can get it is there for you. thanks again homer, and eddie wallace see yall at the track.

big john

I just had to let everyone know that if it was not for Big Johns help, there would be a lot of people not doing as good as they do in a race car, He has worked his ass off for years to get to where he is . So big John or Big Daddy I would like to say thank you very much. I just wanted everyone else to know. We have been friends for years. Your freindship is something I Treasure On and off the track, thanks buddy. Matthew :D

matt the feeling is mutual, you got me started with that street stock u and jason shared, and its been down hill from there. i have to say thank you to matt howell, cause without him i would still be sitting in the stands.

big john

Reading these comments remind me of how proud I am of Big John and his whole entire team. I know how much he loves racing and his commitment to his team, even though I am STILL sitting in the stands (whenever I am able). Keep up the good work son. Dad.

Archived