Rumor or fact?

spedfrk

In another post, Carol Yokum posted the following:

While I have your attention CCSpeedway will be closing on August 26th. for the season. We will have the Dwarfs and Allison Legacy and feature races for our guys. The championship trophies will be given. Since we got such a late start it hasn't paid off so we will just wait until 2007. And yes CCSpeedway will be back.We do apperaicate all the racers that raced this season,altho short and sweet.See you Sat. Carol Yocum

Under a Normal Season we run from the Beginning of April, to the end of August. There were plans to stay open later due to the fact that we had a late start. But with all the money that was put in to refurbising the speedway. The low fan and car counts has helped in the decision to end August 26. BUT! ~ The speedway will reopen in April of 2007, for a FULL Season of Asphalt Racing. BUT! ~ Dont give up you can still catch 2 more weeks of Racing action at CC Speedway, Saturday, August 19, and August 26 Dwarfs and Legacys..

Tom Creacy

CC Speedway Announcer

we will have three cars out there next year lalo will have prob two . my brother will be out there in his new bomber .so the car count will be up alot next year .talking to other drivers about next year cant say thier names at this time .we will be there this saterday .

.we will be there this saterday .

????

Is Jessie not running at SAS this weekend with TPS??

so far that is correct our rear end is broken and had to order parts and it wont be ready sorry unfor seen unless something comes up as of now we wont make it and i have not been able to get off work til 3 oclock .bummer . we.ll miss yah .

Archived