Road Runner Car Count?

kn1ghtblade

Guest bigfat
Did you find a 350 for it yet or just going to run the 305 for now?

From what I've been hearing it's already got Tators old Sportsman motor in it????? Looks like a 305 to me but what do I know.

bigfat Posted on Aug 15 2006, 09:02 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (kn1ghtblade @ Aug 15 2006, 07:46 AM)

Did you find a 350 for it yet or just going to run the 305 for now?  

From what I've been hearing it's already got Tators old Sportsman motor in it????? Looks like a 305 to me but what do I know.  

HAH.

I just found your speed secret :ph34r:

You got on Kaleco and got a boost bar. That is why you have to hold your arm on that bar while you drive.

Got ur number now bucko. B)

Guest bigfat
HAH.

I just found your speed secret :ph34r:

You got on Kaleco and got a boost bar. That is why you have to hold your arm on that bar while you drive.

Got ur number now bucko. B)

Speeeeeeeeeed????? :lol::lol::lol: Now that's funny. Tell Steve that he will also need some Bridgestone Insignia's from the Firestone in Seguin. They'll go on the right side. 235/75/15s. The left will require the Firestone F380s. Those should be 205/75/15s. Harry told me they were a set of "match" tires and I could pass on the outside. B) The perfect set of "match" tires with 6 inches of stagger will allow you to flat foot it thru the corners. That will make up for the speed you're losing down the straight aways with your "Sportsman" motor. :rolleyes:

He sure is looking forward to those "match" tires. I told him the problem with the right front was that we forgot to change the winter air out and put in summer air. Winter air had to much moisture in it and when he started racing it made steam and expanded too much - just like the belt on your pants gets tight when you eat too much enchilada's, it popped the tread right off. No driver error there. :ph34r:

Guest bigfat
He sure is looking forward to those "match" tires. I told him the problem with the right front was that we forgot to change the winter air out and put in summer air. Winter air had to much moisture in it and when he started racing it made steam and expanded too much - just like the belt on your pants gets tight when you eat too much enchilada's, it popped the tread right off. No driver error there. :ph34r:

Mark.

You might want to check the Classifieds. Some sweet deals going on for them tires. Guranteed to run with spring, summer, fall and winter air.

Yup. I will take the blame.

BUT - hang on a minute.

If david hadn't brought over the 12 pack of Icehouse (plank road brewery) than I wouldn't have forgot to change the air. Soooooo. Technically, it is David's fault. :D

Archived