6.Shana Whiteaker (89)

Young Guns

1.Jerrod Grantz (91)

2.Ricky Rogers (1)

3.JT Meyers (9)

4.David Mikulencak (0)

5.Will Grantz (33)

Jerrod Grantz on his way to his first win

Call it a dumb question ~ I have messed with the small toy slot cars that you buy at the toy store and they have all four tires... out of couriousity is there a specific reason as to why the modified slot cars seem to be missing their front tires?

glad to see the kids getting into the slot car deal, I enjoyed the cheapy mock ups when i was a kid...er younger

Tom

Call it a dumb question ~ I have messed with the small toy slot cars that you buy at the toy store and they have all four tires... out of couriousity is there a specific reason as to why the modified slot cars seem to be missing their front tires?

glad to see the kids getting into the slot car deal, I enjoyed the cheapy mock ups when i was a kid...er younger

Tom

Look again,they are right there on the front.They are unlike the rear tires because they don't do anything.The slot car guide shoe rides in a groove.These cars can get up and go when the power is put to them. You don't want your front tires touching the track at all for the best performance.There are all kinds of things you can do to enhance these slot cars,but we are trying to keep the cost as affordable to all as we can.Come on by and I will let one of the Young Guns show you what kind of speed these slot cars can attain.By the way,what do you mean by cheapy mock ups,Don't let one of these racers hear you say that. :angry:

ya these slot cars look sweet... I know what he means by the "mockup".. the one's you can buy at walmart for 19.99 that come with the (2) 5mph cars and a small figure 8 track.. i know these arent the ones. They used to have a slot car place here in Cedar Park a few years back and i remember just begging for my dad to take me there, i had a blast, i wish there was one closer to here... Keep up the good work

-Shawn

P.S. great idea about posting the pics and such of the cars, i know i really enjoy looking at them!

Archived