Joe Rohmer Passes Away

debwill

I received word last night at Joe Rohmer passed away at 8:30 p.m. yesterday evening (8/11). Joe will definitely be missed at San Antonio Speedway.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Greg and the rest of his family. We will post the arrangements as soon as we get more information.

The services for Joe Rohmer are as follows:

Tuesday, August 15 - Brookhill Funeral Home on S.W. Military Drive & S. Flores, San Antonio - Viewing starts at 3:00 p.m., followed by a rosary at 7:30 p.m.

Wednesday, August 16 - El Carmen Catholic Church at 18555 Leal Street (Exit on Martinez/La Soya Road from 281 South - near Southside High School) - Visitation from 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m., followed by the funeral at 10:00 a.m.

The obituary will be shown in Monday's Express-News.

Such a sad loss to a great group of people, our condolences go out to the Rohmer family. I know he will be greatly missed. As deep as his roots were at that track i'm sure we all learned a thing or two from joe. GOD BLESS

To the Rohmer family, Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time of sadness and grief. Joe was one of a kind, and he will be missed by all of us. May god bless you all, at this time and always keep you strong. Joe is in a better place.

Leonard Flores and Cindy Berlanga & the crew of the #66 Team.

Archived