DanicaDollar$$$$$

Budman

Outlaw22-

Kournikova did win, just not in womens' singles. Patrick has won, just not in Indy Racing League. And, as has been pointed out, the average time it takes for a new driver to win in the IRL is 33 races. She's not there yet.

And Tommy, it's sure a lot less than $21 million. All we can hope for is that the amoung they're getting will let them put her in as good a car as anyone else; a luxury neither she nor Sarah Fisher have had in the IRL.

By the way, anyone seen any promo on Patrick vs. Fisher?

Outlaw22-

How many tournaments has she played? What's the average number before a player gets her first win? And why aren't we hearing this about any of the male players/drivers?

Budman-

I think she's lacking a little something to be a swimsuit model. Or maybe two somethings...

well, she has been limited in her appearences due to her age BUT can attempt to make PGA fields due to sponsor exemptions. I don't follow golf all that closely but other than T. Woods, her name seems to be the one that draws the most attention when she hits the links.

more along the lines of Wie not so much the others mentioned here, we do hear about young phenom-type male players/drivers, that happens on this site quite often. With all of that youth appears to be what is the driving force with these athletes and that's cool too.

Don't cha just love how some threads just seem to meander along pointlessly.

Let's see, so far we've got one professional race car driver, one ex-professional tennis player, one current professional professional tennis player, and a professional golfer, all female, and all quite good at what they do/did.

Let me see, hummm, I think I came across a photo ................. in a bikini ............. somewhere ...........

Archived