WAY TO GO MIKE RILEY

Mike great race last night. You did an awsome job. That was best driving we've ever seen from you. You eraned that win. My family and I are big Riley fans. It was great to see you in the winners circle. Im sure we will see there again soon. Keep up the good work.

BHC for TXROSIE

OH and Bill, I knew you could do it. Congrats!.

:D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:P Mike,

;) Congratulations on the win Mike ;) . :rolleyes: Sounds like the coaching from Steve Jr. last weekend paid dividends for you this weekend :rolleyes: . Anyone willing to do a re-cap of the weekends races, us guys over here in the sand box would love to hear about it especially that fence thing?? :P

:ph34r: I found a go-kart track over here in Cyprus and signed in for the 25 lap Grand Prix. No suspension and the road course were a trick. I finished the heat races with 3 first place wins and then 2nd over all in the feature. The feature had all the cars parked on the start line and you had to run to your car. The youngsters out ran me but I caught them on the track. I was actually number one in points but just couldn't catch the number one guy. :ph34r:

:D Looking forward to seeing the re-caps and DVD's of these races. Great job and I'll stay in touch. Thanks to Nick Holt and his crew for keeping this site PG. :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (Cyprus) :ph34r:

Great Job Mike!!! Better yet you remembered how many laps and actually finished!!!!! (inside joke from CC Speedway!! LOL)

BTW, glad you had a left front tire unlike your imitator picture above!! LOL

Hey Riley, Congratulations. A deal is a deal. I wear XL. I remember after the first practice this year, the first words out of your mouth weren't exactly along the lines of "This dirt racing is a blast"! Good drivers know how to learn and adapt. Good job bud. It's good to see somebody else take home the trophy for a change!

Hey Riley, Congratulations. A deal is a deal. I wear XL. I remember after the first practice this year, the first words out of your mouth weren't exactly along the lines of "This dirt racing is a blast"! Good drivers know how to learn and adapt. Good job bud. It's good to see somebody else take home the trophy for a change!

Actually Greg they were not giving out trophys this weekend... Owen made plaques...Which is all fine but ask Mike how his daughter felt about this...You only win if you get a trophy...So for Riley he had alot of explaining to do........ :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived