WOW!

arob

Nick editing posts due to bashing,closing off threads ,mooning and confrontations in the pits.Sounds like the "fun" is going out at STS!Mr. Pittman all this is not and should not be a reflection on you or your abilities to run this track.As a 40+ year fan of South Texas racing you put more effort in making racing at your track a pleasent experience than many I have seen.But Corpus racing has always been rough and tumble and spirited for as long as I can remember.There have been and still is strong personalities involved in it as well.Because of this there are always going to be flare ups from time to time.As long as discipline is consistant and quick it won't be a major problem and you have shown this in the past.I saw a mooning incident at SAS and the guy,who was a Romco driver ,got banned from SAS the rest of the season.I hope you did the same for your incident.Keep up the good work.

:o Oldtimer,

Send me a PM on the events for the night if you would. I know you like to gab so please enlighten me. I'm blind over here in the desert, so recaps even the bad ones would be great. Just between you and me (PM). B)

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (Cyprus) :ph34r:

:ph34r: AKA: Desert COP :ph34r:

Archived