Hooters Procup @Sobo Today

SeanAugustus

Hey Guys,

Hope all is well for everyone. Good luck today with your respective races. We have an off weekend due to the procup race. Im going to be the rear tire changer for the #04 of Larry BARRETT if we make it into the show. Well gotta go Ill keep yall informed of how things are going

sean B)

hey guys,

Just got back from the race. We had 40 cars registered for the race today. We unloaded the car running 17.4 @ 7000rpm, opps wrong gear!! LOL after the gear changer and trackbar adjustment we qualified a 16.69 which was good enough for 26th fastest. So we made the show. That meant that I was going to perform my first ever 4 tire pitsop on tv at that. No pressure LMFAO. I had a slight problem with the RR had lugnut stick on me. No problems on the LR. We had to come in late in the race for a possible rearend problem. He stalled the car so we ended up having to try to jump start it pushed it all the way to pit road running 14th at the time. Ended up walking away with a 16th place finish. Not going to tell anymore youll just have to watch it on Wednesday on the speed channel. Ill Definitly be tapping it to see if they got us pushing down pit road. hahaha

talk at ya later

sean B)

Archived