just wondering

j.j.&s.racing

im wondering since the mod. car count has come up whats the ### of cars running the big motor cobo, and how that is working in time trails???i am hopeing mr day has that ####.wont help us this year but for the series its good to keep people informed of this progress.that way people can plan ahead.

tams boy thats what i am wondering, heres who i think have the big motors and or 4 barel carbs.l40,89,77,18 car alcah.i know becka29 ran a 390 carb for some races.the rest should know at least for next year.dont forget this thing has only been going on a few races.in this deal if you qualify up front it easyer to stay there.

I am not authorized to pass along tech information over an open forum. Not a part of my job description. If you want to hear funny stories about pacecar or bigfat just send me a pm and I'll send you a story...which are free of charge, but I do take money on occasion. I am authorized to embarass both of them at all times!!

Who is this TAMS boy? His current opinion truly does matter, if he is part of the USRA decision-making process.

I think his official title is "INTERN"

Bill had Monica ......... Rick has Tams boy!

:o:lol::D:P

J/k Brad.

im sorry your right!!!who cares about the next year and usra.my bad.and i hate that phrase!!!!!!

Most racing organzations do not provide detailed information about what combination a particular team is running. I'm sure if I happen to hit a winning combination I would not want it all over the internet!

I can't speak for Rick Day, but I imagine he would be able to share some information about how many teams are running a crate, for instance.

Nick Holt

I don't beleive he wants to know exactly what people are running. I beleive he wants to know how many people are running the Outlaw motors and possibly how many are running the 56% left side or the 58% left side with the extra 200 lbs. I don't think that would really be top secret. I don't think he wants to know what cam and carbs they are running.

Archived