Check out this racecar

Truck99

ss99 that is sweet,they have my favorite for sale on ebay also.The Pro Mod Called "Christine" after the car from the movie-looks just like it-same paint job and every thing-been keeping up with it to see who gets it-It's a crowd favorite in IHRA-the current bid it only $135,100-dont know how to link it-but if you google "Christine Pro Mod For Sale" it comes up,dont know if you wreck this one if it fixes itself like the car in the movie,wouldnt want to find out myself

I mess around with old cars and have had a few that were far from being restorable. I've always wanted to put together a nostalgia type race car. I'm thinking about doing it to a 55 Studebaker I have. I could tow it to the track with my 58 El Camino I'm building :P . When I first started to race in 1990 I was building a 57 Chevy but changed my mind part of the way through because everyone had Nova's at Longhorn at the time.

Who was it at THR a few years ago that was running a car with a 57 chevy body on it. I've forgotten who it was. It looked real cool.

Buddy,

It was a guy named Steve Riggs. He does come classic car restoration. Last I heard, he had a shop in a business park on Toepperwein a stone's throw from the remains of the old Pan American. I imagine he still has the car, but don't know for sure.

Archived