San Antonio Speedway Commercials

Lonesome Ford

I think it is great seeing so many SAS / USRA commercials on TV these days. Hats off to everyone involved with that effort. I do have a ? though.

Although I haven't particularly noticed myself; and I will pay closer attention next time they come on, but I've heard that sponsors have been removed from the cars/trucks in the commercials. <shrug>

As I said, I either haven't payed close enough attention to realize or this may just be an urban legend :lol: Has anyone else noticed?

Guest bigfat

From what I understand, they only removed the sponsor's names from the Grand Stocks. They're the only ones going slow enough to read them................................

Guest bigfat

Nope, It aint Jaime or Tator either. It's a guy that raced Tator's Nova in OctoberFast last year. Goes by the name of Robert Stewart. THR guy that used to drive the 10 up there and came down to SAS in an ugly 32 car for the 1st race of this season. Haven't seen hide nor hair of him in quite some time. Hope he's doing well. He's still got a car sittin' in our shop, just a waitin' for a motor.

Wow what a shame a car just sitting there.... :( BTW I go pick up my car sunday, a welding maching tonight and hopefully we will be able to it ready for atleast a couple of races this season... Just not sure if it has to be a RR or GS yet.... Wont know that till Sunday when we measure the Wheel Base....

Archived