STS Drivers Needed

I am going to meet with representatives from Driscoll's Children's Hospital this week to organize a trip for several drivers to take their cars to the Hospital Parking lot and then go into the Hospital with their driving suits and helmets and visit sick children that can not leave the hospital. I will be looking for a few volunteers to do this, they will be drivers that represent our track with dignity and respect.

We need to give something back to the community and this is a great chance to do that. Please give me a call if you are interested. My number is 548-0669. I will have complete details by this Friday.

Owen

Owen, I spend alot of time working in the laboratory at Driscoll, not to mention both of my daughters have been there as paitents at one time or another. I think this is a great idea. Let me know when and I would be honored to be there.

Joe Barnec

Good idea Owen, that's a nice touch. Glad to see the interest in this thing too. I hope you guys have a good turnout with this. And Postell69, I'm sure they'd love to see your Bomber out there, alot of times Bombers are the most interesting classes anyways. I say, the more cars (any class) the better.

Archived