SAS Setup suggestions

Truck38

As my truck transistions from the bank to the flat sometimes the tires break loose, the truck is pretty loose underpower already. If it were your car/truck what would you change to make it stick better. I like it a little loose but I'm getting killed because I can't really get into the gas as quick and as hard as the front guys do and even when I do finally get it all the way to the ground sometimes the tires still break loose on the transistion.

PS: I know Nick I should have taken your class but I never seem to be able to get the money together.

i dont know about the big cars but when that happens. i check my stagger across the front .sometimes it s to much and wants to tether pole .or my springs are not correct split .or my right rear spring is to much .or not enough .caster camber is off on the front .toe . just some things i look at cross . i have been told that i come up with crazy things or set ups but they work .and my tire readings are good .there is most will agree so many things that can make a car do what yours is doing but like pacecar said you.ll have to give up the gost for some one to help you . :D good luck ..... now how much laughter do i hear . :lol:

Absolutely understand that, but the person who sets up my truck also sets up several other guys and I don't want to "speak for them." I know it works for those drivers, I'm not afraid to stick it in a corner or get on the gas. That's why USRA now has the two solo spins and you're out rule (created after my two solo spins in Houston) One good thing about driving a loose truck is that my throttle control is much much better, I'm not afraid of loose anymore. Thanks for the help we'll get it to work one day.

Archived