street stocks at HMP

thrss1

Mary Ann,

We know you TOO had input in us racing at TWS. We owe you our gratitude. We struggled to get a motor and when it failed, we had to "borrow" a car....but we made it....and it is because of you and Bob. Thank you for a very exciting ride.... Too often your work is underappreciated.....but KUDOS to you!

Thank you again for your support..

Kathie and Jeff Weir

Allison Legacy #11

KATHY & JEFF, THANK YOU! :) YOUR LEGACY GROUP IS GREAT AND SUCH A GREAT SUPPORT SERIES FOR THR. CONSISTENTLY BRINGING 18 OR SO CARS TO THR AND THEN 18 TO TWS, KUDOS TO YOU GUYS AND BOB IS CERTAINLY DOING SOMETHING RIGHT!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please Help!

I need some information please about the track in Houston. Do they have handicap seating that will allow you to see the whole track? :wub: How is the parking for pushing a wheel chair to the stands? Is there any shade? How are the bleachers made, will things fall down under them?

He's right about shade... They have wonderful facilties for wheelchairs My Dad can get around on his powerchair great,the room in the stands is absoutley fanitastic U can see everything.. Ur gonna love it....

Best bet to go on drag strip side under the bleachers, shade, breez, up high, can see everything. All of the seating is just like at Texas Motor Speedway.. You will be blown away when you see this place...AWSOME, doesnt even begain to explain it.

QUOTE (GUNDOG33 @ Aug 15 2006, 05:33 AM)

Best bet to go on drag strip side under the bleachers, shade, breez, up high, can see everything.

here here about those dragstrip grandstands... requires a pit pass though.

Can a wheelchair get in this area?

I am still waiting to here how were lined up. I was under the impression Hobby Stock and Street Stock would run together, but the flier on HMP's website says there will be 10 feature races and show us seperate??? Hopefully someone will let us know before we get to the track? I do look forward to it, but I also expressed my feelings about it bieng a points race for the Hobby Stocks. Hell, I just wanna race!!!!

if there isn't one , can we please get a schedule............people want to know what time we are leaving and i don't know what to tell them.

Well, all the Hobby Stock guys here that I have talked to are looking forward to running with you guys. I think it is going to be fun. We are used to running 40 lap races, I hope that is what we are running. As for the schedule, gates ussually open at 11, I usually get there about 1, in time to run 2 practice sessions. Most of the Hobby's will park on the entrance side, by the front strecth, I think it would be cool if the Street stocks parked over ther too, just a thought!!!

if there isn't one , can we please get a schedule............people want to know what time we are leaving and i don't know what to tell them.

Do we know about the time yet? Can someone tell me a good place to eat by the track?

#9, This is a quote from a posting by Maryann Naumann:

Both classes will be scored by transponders. HMP & TSRS will be providing transponders for the SS for this event at no charge!

Keep in mind that the transponder must be in place at any time the car is on the track. This includes all practice sessions.

yup pretty much, aaron gave me the ole good news/ bad news and the bad news was duane "broke" again, but it was ony the weight box so a lil welding will fix it.... he got me all agitated for almost nothing...

Archived