street stocks at HMP

thrss1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Throwing out an idea that may help....

Viewed as the Total Purse doesn't change... would lowering the Top 5 or so's winnings and transfering them to the lower places.. help sway anyone?

Example is below... Nearly Exact payout.. but $50 to start instead of $25...

Pays for about 125 miles of Haul Fuel :unsure::unsure::D

I don't know about the other guys (except for Crazyhorse, and he is, after all, crazy), but I don't like the idea of racing for 250 to win after a 3 hour haul.

hmmmmmmmm.

it's 2 and a half.............2 if the right guy is driving , you know the guy that has gone the longest since his last ticket.

Crazyneighbor...uh I mean Crazyhorse I don't know about the ticket thing but I do know if your dad is driving you guys will make the trip in about 1 1/2 hours :D your grandad stopped by today and I told him about the fishin' picture of him I sent you :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chuck,

Here is a link to directions:

Map

Easiest way for you is 290 to Beltway 8 (Sam Houston Tollway) NORTH, Follow it around to LOCKWOOD drive, go south or to your right on Lockwood, and turn right or back west on LAKE HOUSTON PARKWAY. Track will be on your left about 2 miles up the parkway.

Mary Ann,

We know you TOO had input in us racing at TWS. We owe you our gratitude. We struggled to get a motor and when it failed, we had to "borrow" a car....but we made it....and it is because of you and Bob. Thank you for a very exciting ride.... Too often your work is underappreciated.....but KUDOS to you!

Thank you again for your support..

Kathie and Jeff Weir

Allison Legacy #11

Mary Ann,

A few more questions about this race:

How will the lineup for this race be determined? Are the HMP hobbies running with us? When will the practice sessions be held?

Thanks alot

There is usually open practice Friday night before the race, and typically 3 practice sessions (10 minutes) on saturday starting an hour or so after gates open.

Archived