Good night at STS

Again this week we have to give a big Thank you to all the drivers and fans for coming out and supporting the track. We broke last weeks attendance record with a total of 704 adults for a regular racing program. Thanks to the drivers for coming out and putting on an awesome show 83 cars in the pits was great.

Next week August 5th we will be throwing a little extra money on to the Texas Thunder purse thanks to First Allied and Tom Carlisle I will post the details later today or tomorrow.

Also we are working on a big Labor Day weekend show for Sunday September 3rd, we are planning a 1000 to win Modified, 1000 to win Limited, and a 500 to win pure stock. Keep watching for details.

I understand Owen, but it happened twice, thats what pissed me off. On my part I should have stopped, but I was trying not to get hit, then when I still saw the light was green I just took off. I really like racing up there and think you do an awsome job runnin it too.

That 2nd spin was just hard racing with 3 or 4 to go on a restart. I tried to dive under you on the restart into 1 and u were trying to get positioned to get under 911 coming out so you came across. I took responsibility for that one since it was my 2nd ever race and I prob wasnt far enough up along side of you to stick my nose in there...but to me we were all just racing hard so i wouldnt have it any other way. glad we got our spots back with the 2 bringing out the yellow. few more laps and we would have been 3rd and 4th. See yall in 2 weeks.

j

Archived