Good Job

postell69

EJ this is tj on my uncles name good job on winning the race last night. will u put up a great fight but didnt have enough. thanks to every one who showed up and thanks to the rest of the sts crew on a good job. I thougth it was a really cool thing that owen let the family of jimbo sosa spread his ashes around the track. sorry about the spelling.

Yeah congrats to my brother for 3 in a row. Sad to say but the 12 is done for the year until a new chasis pops up so if anyone has a fresh coupe chasis is good shape

let me know. Until then do we smell a bounty on the 21 car comin soon.

Thanks guys it was blast car was fast for the first part of the race then had to move to the bottom of the track carb was taking a crap but was still able to win and there is no need for bounty there are fast cars in this class and we are having fun

Well im lookin for chasis that me and my brother can build. Not saying that noone else can build one but we just have our ways that we like doin things. Besides the 12 car was already bent from the begining just really finished it off last night. But it sure was a fast car.

Archived