dingleberry

dirty

i am very disappointed at the use of the term dingleberry on this website. my son has since added the term dingleberry to his vocabulary and i have had an awful lot of explaining to do at the old folks home where he sponsors a finger painting class. imagine the looks on their grown childrens faces when they are greeted with " oh what a suprise dingleberry,its been ages since i have been blessed with your presence. hey wanda look my beautiful dingleberry and his family of dingles are here." i would expect a prompt remedy to this unfortunate oversight.............................. xxxooo dirty

or freakin'.............couldn't help it..........here it coommmmeeessss............ZAP and it's an edit

John I think it's one of those multiple use words, though I don't remember it being on George Carlin's list of words you can't say on air.

As a matter of fact I recall the term being used in the old gearhead movie, "Dirty Mary and Crazy Larry." Now there's a classic! They don't make movies like that anymore.

John I think it's one of those multiple use words, though I don't remember it being on George Carlin's list of words you can't say on air.

Actually, Jay, while we all know the true definition of the word "dingleberry", slang or otherwise, it is also used as another name for the flex-ball hones you can buy to hone a cylinder.

So, in the automotive engine machining world, it is not a crude or slang statement when I say

"I cleaned up a dirty hole with my dingleberry hone".

And for those of you who do not know what I am talking about, here is a picture of a dingleberry hone.

post-2-1154292452_thumb.jpg

ok ok , so thats what i figured the gentleman was refering to when he called someone a dingleberry in a fit of restrained frustration. instead of saying,"you automotive ball hone,you purposely came down on me and cant drive worth a squirt!!" he shortened it to dingleberry. it just cracks me up that a grown man who was mad called someone a dingleberry in a public forum. i'm still cracking up as i write this. i have been called many things,and have heard others called many things but in my eyes dingleberry takes the prize. xxxooo dirty

Archived