A chance to get back at Bigfat

Keith Garrett

here is everyone a chance who knows bigfat(aka Jody Stuart) to give him a little of his own medicine. he called me and i have to send a truck and trailer to Waco to get him because his truck blew a motor. of corse he didnt change his oil but 3 times in 80,000 miles so you tel me , lol , let him have it. Remember nick , this is all in fun and you of all people knows he deserves it , lol

I think that is Jody's way of getting out of helping at the shop. I'm sure he remembers that I am putting motor in my car. Oh wait a minute, he doesn't help out even when he is there. Too busy talking about how great he is!!!!!!!!!

rumor has it he was dressed up in a wonder bread driving suit, flying down 35 screaming.... IM DRIVING FAST MOMMA :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't really know him but he seems like a great guy, I can just hear him saying, "Help me Jesus, Help Jewish God, Help me Tom Cruise!"

Kieth, Mona...

Is he really all that?? Jody, would like to meet the infamous one when we race on Aug 19th. Come on by the TPS 22 trailer. Oh wait, how far is Waco? Can he get back in time by walking? IF you make it back in time...would like to meet you. j/k

Ozzy

tps22,

I'll answer that question. I'm afraid of the answer that Keith will give. Sometimes I wonder about them, biting rears and such.

No, Bigfat is not all that. His head is just so big, that it covers his ears, when we tell him that he is full of it. He doesn't hear us. We have all had to enlarge our doors to the shops just so his head would fit in.

If you have been to the track this year, I'm sure that you have seen and heard him. He is the one that has beer in one hand and the other hand has to hold his big head up on his shoulders. We run a generator, just so we can't hear him.J/K

rumor has it he was dressed up in a wonder bread driving suit, flying down 35 screaming.... IM DRIVING FAST MOMMA

Aces--

I just happened to be in Waco myself today, and coming back out of town, I spotted Jody on the side of the road...

However, it was not a wonderbread uniforn, but this......

post-2-1154140448_thumb.jpg

hmmmm now do i change oil in my truck . [ na next week ] my race car needs the oil change . :lol: a week later . change the oil in my truck . na next week .need spark plugs for my race car . hell race cars get treated better . :D yeppers thats good old raceing life .and then cant race race next week cuz my truck needs a motor .na ill get someone to pull it come on someone pull it for me please :unsure:

rumor has it he was dressed up in a wonder bread driving suit, flying down 35 screaming....  IM DRIVING FAST MOMMA    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I don't really know him but he seems like a great guy, I can just hear him saying, "Help me Jesus, Help Jewish God, Help me Tom Cruise!"

Ok God paid me back for making fun of Jody, blew out a tire on my trailer missed first practice, had a flat during second practice then got wrecked in the feature. SORRY JODY!!! :(

Guest bigfat

Keith,

1st of all. Thanks a "Ton" for sending Anthony up to Waco to get me. It's very nice to have freinds that will do stuff like that for you. I really really appreciate it. Now for the factual information: oil changes in 42,000 miles = 7. That's alot better than the last motor I had, which was 1 oil change in 77,000. So maybe by the next one I'll have it figured out. The free case of oil donated to me should get me headed in the right direction. Thanks alot SAS. :D

Tams,

I do know how to change the oil. Just don't have the desire. It takes like 15 minutes. By the way it's spelt i-n-f-a-m-o-u-s. ;)

Mona,

I love you and at least I haven't started referring to myself in 3rd person yet. :rolleyes:

Buddy,

They made me leave. :(

Truck 38,

Great meeting you and don't forget about that Karma thing :P .

Knight,

it's all in fun. I'm down. Well most of it. All but Mona's. Can't wait to race her.

Aaron,

If I could get away with that I would. My Grand Stock gets way better fuel mileage.

TPS 22,

All that and a bowl of chips. At least you got the infamous part right. My feet are really sore. I tripped on something when I was WALKING to the bar waiting for my ride to get there. :blink:

Tom,

My cape has a bigfat 12 on it.

Oldtimer,

10-4. I'll steal a truck to borrow. Just gotta make sure it's a Chevrolet this time.

Archived