Lots of Activites at SAS this Saturday!

debwill

The racing action at San Antonio Speedway this Saturday includes the following, so come on out!

- Pre-Race Live Broadcast by Y-100 Radio

- Autograph session by Robert Richardson, driver of NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series #1 Truck (former ROMCO SLM driver)

- USRA Modifieds

- USRA Trucks

- SAS NASCAR Late Models

- SAS NASCAR Sportsman

- SAS NASCAR Road Runners

- SAS NASCAR Grand Stocks

- Contest to win a ride in the SAS NASCAR Craftsman Truck with Shelly Miles, WOAI-TV Personality

post-2-1153964164_thumb.jpg

Shelly is going to drive the two-seater truck! She has been talking about it all week on the San Antonio Living Show that is broadcast at 10:00 a.m.on WOAI-TV in San Antonio. She is coming out to practice tomorrow afternoon, under the instruction of USRA Modified Driver and points' leader Billy Becka.

J,

Maybe I can rig the drawing just so you can join Shelly in the truck . . . NOT! LOL

By the way, Shelly did a great segment about SAS and her truck drive on this morning's WOAI-TV news broadcast. I hope Billy Becka isn't "skeered" either when he does his driver training session with Shelly this afternoon.

And I hope Jody Wayne doesn't figure out what time Shelly will be at the track - he might just "skeer" her off. Has anyone else noticed that he's been kinda quiet this week on TSZ?

Yeah, KISS, Shelly seemed really excited about the drive.

Did you notice the graphics work in the background showing her head in the race truck? Even this amateur graphics person could have done a better job of simulating that image. LOL

Mel,

Don't be scaring me - I was assured that Shelly would be in good hands with Billy!

Deb,

I was watching with one eye... I'll have to watch it in the morning... It's to bad my friend Mikey isn't a cameraman for Channel 4 anymore(he's moved up North somewhere) Anyways he'd hook us up the filming the races... :D

Wait just a minute, here. Where's Billy's left hand?

Don't know they were shaking pretty bad though when he was on the right side of the truck. The look on his face was priceless!

For her 1st time she did good and seemed to have a blast.

Also thanks Billy for taking time out of your busy work schedule to help us.

I just feel sorry for the passenger Sat. night.... :o:(

I liked it when Maclovio asked if we had a pink flag . . . which means "Caution, Shelly's on the track!"

She talked about it quite a bit more during the Living Show this morning.

Archived