Just Curious .......... Question ?

Budman

Buddy, don't make it worse than it already is. We're only off for 2 weekends this time! :D

We'll be back at it on the 12th, and hopefully in Houston on the 19th. Still waiting to here if that one is a confirmed deal for the SS class.

Just so you know...

This post was made by Mary Ann...I had borrowed her laptop for the THR Live Updates last Saturday night..she apparently didn't know I was still logged in...so, that post was actually hers, not mine..LOL

:lol::lol::lol:

if it happens i will be there and the 99 is still the one to beat. watch out for the 31 and 3 also

Yes, guys, it is going to happen! Sorry, way too many irons in the fire! Although we will be in Houston tomorrow, should have more information being posted shortly! This is going to be some fun racing, thanks for your patience. If you haven't been to HMSP, you do not know what your missing! ;)

if it happens i will be there and the 99 is still the one to beat. watch out for the 31 and 3 also

Yes, guys, it is going to happen! Sorry, way too many irons in the fire! Although we will be in Houston tomorrow, should have more information being posted shortly! This is going to be some fun racing, thanks for your patience. If you haven't been to HMSP, you do not know what your missing! ;)

That's good news. I hope the cars show up in full force to support this event.

thr doesn't race again until the 12th ? i thought without looking at the schedule that we were racing next weekend............... PONY BOY is getting hitched on the 12th.

see ya in houston.

thr doesn't race again until the 12th ? i thought without looking at the schedule that we were racing next weekend............... PONY BOY is getting hitched on the 12th.

see ya in houston.

Pony Boy is getting hitched! Congrats Colt and the new Mrs. James.

SO does that mean that the THR street stocks will run there for points and the houston cars will still run their own classes .Or will the streets be running with Houstons hobby cars.

SO does that mean that the THR street stocks will run there for points and the houston cars will still run their own classes .Or will the streets be running with Houstons hobby cars.

Gary, it looks to me like the Houston hobby cars will run separate from the THR SS cars, but I'm just guessing that from looking at the July 29 schedule HMP just put out. There's mention of this race on that schedule, and the two are listed separately on that.

Part of me thinks it would be good to make it a points race to attract more cars, but I know that may not be fair to some guys who can't make the haul. Either way, we'll be there God willing. I think a nice purse would motivate even more cars than making it a points race.

so if I bring my hobby car down would I have to race with our streets or houstons hobbies .I would like to come down and race but cant compete with our street stocks ,unless I can run my TSRS car with them. ;)

Here we go again .................. MY rules don't match HIS rules. His rules don't match YOUR rules. YOUR rules don't match THEIR rules .................. and on and on and on. It's SO damn frustrating, and so easily fixed. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Budman I hope that was not directed at what I said I was just wandering if it was worth bringing both of my cars . I dont race against street stocks at kyle in my car so why would I haul to HMP to race them ! I will be running TSRS anyway figured I would bring the hobby car also.

Archived