Darin #26

missmindy29

Thank you DARIN for fixing the rim on the #29 p/s. It was good to see you and Brandy come up to race. The track was a tad bit rough on the #29, and we have some things to fix and tighten up on the car, but Harley is determined to finish out the season. So I guess you know where my paycheck is going this week..lol..

Thanks again...

Melinda Helton

missmindy29racing

Anytime Mindy,

Bring that car down south to STS this weekend and see how you like it. I would bet as stock as your car is Owen would let you run with the bombers. They also run a street tire like yours. If you don't bring the car come on down to the pits and enjoy a good night of racing and barbeque. I'll put Harley to work (with your approval of course). Seriously, I think he would enjoy driving on this track, be competitive and you could come by and pick up parts. Not sure when we may be back up that way. GA$$$$$$$.

Where did Harley finish. The results only give the top three in each class. Really annoying that you can't see where all the drivers finished.

Darin

Harley finished 5th.... DRAGGING a brand new shock..lol... bad ruts between turn 3 and 4, rattled some other things loose but, all and all much less work to do on the car than last time we raced. WHOLE new rear end last time, blah! Harley would like to run Corpus but unfortunatly he's working this weekend. How did you do in Corpus Saturday night?

Thanks again..

Melinda

Archived