well

RockStan

Stan, I have no problem with you. READ my previous post. It was a JOKE. I would have never said anything about the contact made but I did watch the video and never saw where you had a descent run on me. Going into 3 you didn't have the car under me just into my quarter. I don't have nothing else to say about this. I'm looking forward to my next race. Also in the heat race my car was loose and unknown to me (til sunday)my distributor was loose. I'll will be faster next race....

Stan,

Let me just say ...I have never had a problem with you. We have raced together before with no issues. What happened Saturday night in turn 3 was not intentional.

I got what I thought was a good run to your inside and we made contact going into turn 3. If you look where that tire mark is on your door you should have seen my Fender at your door.

Look I have alot more to loose than you ...I needed every point to even have a chance to catch up to Stapp, let alone try and keep second.

I am not perfect by far ..I screw up too, but I was not out to run you over and hurt my chances at a good finish. But it happened,and I accepted the fact that we were going to the back. but you Stan were pissed off at me and let me know it by reving your motor and dumping the clutch. But we could have gone on and made it right back towards the front, but you choose to run 3\4 throttle and block me for the next several laps.

A person does not need a mirror to block, and I have been doing this long enough to know when I am getting blocked. I tried to stay off your bumper , and go around when you motioned me ..but you always moved up a lane ..so how long would you have put up with that if I had been in front of you ???? All I ask for is what every driver asks for and that is a Lane. I had nothing against you.. and the contact in Turn 3 was not intentional. whether you came down on me or I pushed up, I was bot out to slam you and knock the toe out on my car..and end up with a flat Right Rear.

But I will not tolorate being blocked by anyone...lap after lap after lap.

I hope we can meet on the 12th and move on from this. I am not out there to tear up cars.

Doug -Driver #02

Seems like turn 3 had all the action! Good thing I'll be in the front on the 12th!! (Well, if I can make it thru hot laps.)

Guys in Steet Stocks: We don't do this to put food on the table - that's been said before. We all need to give and take. Respect is something we should "give" to each other, not "demand". We are the "show" for the most part - let's not mess that up by having a bunch of drivers hacked off at each other and just waiting for the next race to get even. We all know that ain't going to happen anyway.

With that in mind, I'm not saying just move over and give the spot away, but rather let's race hard AND clean. If we touch, oh well we touch. That's racing. Now bodyslammin, thats totally different! But if the car isn't right, go home and FIX IT! Make it safe for yourself and the other drivers. I'm not pointing fingers so please don't anyone (Stan) take it that way. Hey, me and you raced side by side at the start for several laps. Man that was great. We never touched one time. Awful close several times, but never touched.

I've raced with all the guys that have responded on this particular topic and even with the horrible year I've had with motors and then the dq last week, (too much rear weight), I try to remember one thing: I get to do the thing I love and that is race. Remember some guys can only afford to buy a ticket and sit in the stands and watch us race. I think we were all "there" at one time.

Archived