well

RockStan

RockStan,

If you have a problem with the way the THR Officials called a race, you really should take it up with them rather than trying to cause trouble for them in a public forum.

Discussing racing-related issues is one thing, complaining about race officials is quite another.

Nick Holt

I never complained to anyone about being slammed and almost taken out in the heat race. Stan you complained to an official that I was mirror driving...I wasn't mirror driving but did glance in my mirror a couple of times wondering when you would slam me. I watched the vidio of the heat and feature and it's pretty obvious that your style of full contact driving hasn't changed. Also looked like in the feature you were mirror driving.

well mickey it is kinda hard to do when i dont even have a [edited out by Nick Holt, 7/25/06] mirror and yes the 02 did seem to find me alot oh yea mickey if i had slammed you intentionally you wouldnt have kept going and i wouldnt have let you gather it back up and as for my driving mickey [edited out by Nick Holt, 7/25/06] i actually went out to have fun and not touch anyone and well you must have a different tape than me cause well ............... [edited out by Nick Holt, 7/25/06]

one driver decided to run me into the wall and flip me over . iwas the leader ..excuse was i was mirror driveing . it would have been funny if for not wipeing out a body tie rods tire rim shock windshield .and makeing me mad as hell .seeing i didnot have a mirror . go figure . :lol:

I guess you didn't have any brakes in the heat race... oh yeah ...I didn't complain about the hit that took off part of my quarter panel but if you still have any problems when we race again you can come over to Mickey Mouse's pit and we can discuss matters....

well thats good to no that an official is trying to "discuss"things at the race track..................... well atleast someone is i guess i can look at it that way huh.....................and tommy well you know................ and i didnt complain about birmingham cause that was a racing incedent that was racing and mickey mouse y are you telling people you got that illegal carb from me................. i had about 5 people tell me that you said it came from me now why is that? i guess it is part of the grand plan get you dqed and then take you out you dingleberry i backed out and let you gather it back up but if wasnt good enough i dont have to if the situation ever arrises again

and no brakes wow thats smart well i dont believe i hit anyone in the feature other than a bump to dale but doug had brakes and slammed me every chance he got what is the differnce he was more of an unsafe driver than i was cause i didnt push anyone plum off into the turn held my line and drove a pretty damn good race unlike other people just mentioned

mickey try looking at it this way yea i ran into you true but i had a run on you several times and you came down ontop of me not just a little but a left turn in the middle of the straightaway so yea it probably looked intentional that i hit you but if it was y didnt i go around you intstead of letting you gather it back up and hold my position................................................. sounds kinda unintentional when you look at it that way but that is just what every one saw even jack and mary ann and all the officials cause i asked jack about it and that is what he told me i mean i didnt do like doug and slam you and spin you out and try to keep goin like nothin happened did i

its not that you didnt hit anyone its a safety issue. what is dale or mickey had spun in front of you then you couldnt slow down enough and hit them then it would of tore up there cars plus yours and possibly injured someone.

you are right josh it is a safety issue not having brakes and not touching brakes is pretty much the same thing but if that had happened it would be no different than half the drivers out there not looking past there hoods i am not saying that no one would have gotten hurt or torn carsup but i didnt and it didnt so what is the problem cause if i aint misatken the steering wheels work on the straits too not just in the turns maybe you have never heard of turning to avoid a wreck i dont no but i did have to do that saturday and managed pretty good with little to no brakes at all but hey its all said and done now just ask the officials oh yea and the officials knew i didnt have brakes so it was just as much on them as me cause i did tell them i had no brakes all they had to do is say you cant race .......................... right?

During the drivers meeting while I was shaking your " Dad's" hand I jokingly thanked him for the carb. I got a laugh out of him, I also used this joke with the Stapps, Websters and others......so now I'm a dingleberry..... <_<

oldtimer i like the way you think i was considering the same thing but the track doesnt allow those anymore i have asked about themand i aint goin to throw punches for something that was an accident now if it was intentional .................. different story but hey i am not angry with mickey and i wish he wasnt angry with me what happened happened it is done and i have never had a problem with him before but he seems to think i am out there to take people out all i was trying to do was "support " local racing [edited out by Nick Holt, 7/25/06]

you no what mickey you are right i should have never gone to the name calling but you no i really dont appreciate my name being used for something like that incase you havent noticed my cars have gone legal i just build good cars and put good drivers in them i have found that works better but i would like to appologize for having called names

Stan,

I asked nicely to stop bashing the officials, but apparently you didn't get the message. So, I'm going back through this thread and removing all the official bashing and name calling.

If you have a problem with this, please PM or Email me.

Thanks.

Nick Holt

Archived