Street Stocks

Bill Stephens is still undeafeted at this point. 9 wins out of 10 races and the one race he lost he had motor problems.

A gentleman that asked not to be named has put $110 dollars to anyone that can beat Bill Stephens fair and square. The money does not get paidout unless Bill is running and on the lead lap, if he wrecks or breaks it does not count.

For details come talk to me.

Thanks

Owen Pittman

racer 88 why does your car keep up with a street stock cars, we all were watching you, are your sure that your car is a pure stock?or did they tech all the cars I think that the street stock cars should run with the pure stocks when street stocks dont or will they let them?

My car is legal for the pure stock class and has been through tech plenty. I didnt make the rules. I also haven't won a purestock feature this year accept by dq'ing the 50 car. Bill Stephens car would probably keep up with super stocks but that doesn't mean he isn't running by the street stock rules.

The bounty is only paid to the person that beats Bill, Sorry Bill, the rules were established by the person setting up the bounty.

As for Bobby running with the pure stocks and the street stocks, hey good job behind the wheel is all I can say. Bobby's car is legal within all pure stock rules. I would like to thank Bobby, Gene Hyde, Michael Carlock and other pure stocks for coming out and helping the street stock show. Maybe next year we can adjust the rules to develop one big class instead of several small ones.

Owen

With the current rules

Owen made it really easy for alot of us that weren't sure where we were racing this year to come out to the dirt.

And it seems to have worked out pretty darn good.

I also see room for adjustment next year to get eveyone where they need to be.

Just my two cents

Bill Stephens is running a car that is legal for his class this year. He is leading the points. You cannot make a driver move up in the middle of the season. He would have to start over with 0 points and give up a championship. This is a learning season for the dirt track, hopefuly adjustment can be made for closer racing next year.

I agree you cant make him move up just because he has a fast car and it handle really good. He does a good job with that car and i bet he works on it all the time to keep car running like it does. Thats what it takes to be where he is and im not saying noone else dont do there homework but maybe just not as good as him.

I think bill has his stuff together ,yes its all new to us on dirt .Ive done so many changes on my car and I think Ive found my medium happy finally. I think bill has done the same. He even has helped me in so many ways ,& crew .All im gonna say He has payed his dues # 27

railer you know if i can help in anyway you know we will help you that also goes to anyone else. it wont be long before i get beat alot of the guys in the class are getting faster. I hope before the end of the season there are side by side racing going on all around the track because it is more interesting that way. You know the most fun i have had this year is running side by side with joey for about 5 to 10 laps, that was a blast. Hope all goes well for everyone see yall at the track tomorrow.

AMEN !!! WILD BILL HOPE YOU DO AS GOOD AS YOU NORMALLY DO THATS ASHAME YOU CANT WIN THE BOUNTY WELL MABY THEY WILL PASS A RACEING HELMET AROUND AND IF YOU WIN THEN YOU CAN HAVE WHAT THE FANS DONATE TO THE BILL WINS AGAIN FOUNDATION IN MY OPENION ITS ONLY FAIR BUT.... IM JUST A LITTLE GUY SO THEY WONT LISTEN TO ME ANYWAY GOOD LUCK AND SEE YOU TOMORROW.

BHC :ph34r:

:P Bill,

They can put any amount of money out there they want to, and I'm quite sure that you can drive the pants off of them anyway. And further more, wouldn't it be something to beat them in one of their own cars???? Just kidding, give-em hell and keep winning Bill, you deserve this one. :P

:P Let them folks put up their money if they want, but give you the same chance to take it if you win as well. Just adding a little more incentive to get more cars out there to try! All's fair in love and war, Get'r Done! :P

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (Cyprus bound after today) :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived