So disappointed...

Jason

So after reading on the front page of this site for a week about how Greg Davidson was going to race the USRA SLM race at THR this weekend I decided I would go up to Kyle because it was going to be the "seniors tour" with Keith coming out of retirement for a race. That would have been cool to see. So I drive on up and about 3/4 of the way there I get a call and they tell me that Greg was not going to run THR. So I turned around and went back to Corpus to see the best show in town at STS. I am mad that this website falsely advertised that Greg would be there. The series should pay for the gas money I spent going there and back.

USRA's most disappointed fan...

:lol:

direct flow didnt get to stay and see any of the other races after tps .three hour tow took four hours had to work this morning wanted to stay .maybe next time .. and i dont think nick charges jason .for just those dots . :blink:

Jason,

I had personally talked with Greg about a week before the race. At that point, he was planning to race at THR, so I guess his plans changed. I posted the picture because I thought he would be racing, so go ahead and blame me. There was no intentional false advertising as you stated. It's beyond our control if Greg changed his mind for whatever reason.

Next time, I suggest you don't make your plans based on one driver's appearance.

For the people with absolutely no sense of humor and got their panties in a wad this post was a joke. I was talking about the pic on the front page with someone on the phone and found it humorous. They didn't think I would post it. Hell they came up with a REALLY funny reply but don't have the guts to post it. Oh well. I was to busy with a race of my own down in Corpus. Ran great thanks for asking.

hey jason how did you run?

kept looking for results. ..................got of work late fri. sorry.

didnt run friday car wasnt ready kind of glad i didnt because that track wasnt to good saturday was a blast finished 8th lead lap passed some slow guys and at the end was getting hang of it. there was 13 or 14 cars and they were fast bunch of guys from the valley..... this weekend should be fun because valley and edna tracks are off so hope we get a bunch of their cars

Archived