Modified Slot Car Racing

fullview

Modified Slot Car Racing Results at STS The Dirt Track

JRMod's

[*]1.Marcus Mikulencak (Ace Transmissions #L87)

[*]2.Branson Pittman (KO Grafx #97)

[*]3.Sirus ? (J. Grantz/Loaner #8))

[*]4.Noah Van Blarcum (KO Grafx/Affordable Trophys #15)

[*]5.Shelby Whiteaker (Mom/Dad #88)

[*]6.Shana Whiteaker (Mom/Dad #89)

With a full field of JR Slot Mod's this race was going to be interesting to say the least.Marcus showed his veteran skills at slot racing by taking the lead early and not looking back.Branson tried to hang with the leader but had some bad luck along the way.That left our three newcomers to the series.Sirus,Shelby,and Shana to battle Noah for third place with Sirus squeaking past Noah at the end.Great job to the newcomers for their first competitive slot car race.

Young Guns

[*]1.JT Meyers (Bill Meyers Repair #6)

[*]2.David Mikulencak (Goldberg #0)

[*]3.Jerrod Grantz (Magg Photos #91)

[*]4.Marcus Mikulencak (Ace Transmission #L87)

[*]5.Will Grantz (Van Blarcum Racing/Subway/Magg Photos #33)

JT jumped out to the lead and set a quick pace for the rest of the field to chase him down.David was the only one to take a shot at him for the win but JT held on to take his first win and the hardware this season.Jerrod brought out a new car and worked the bugs out of it and finished third.Marcus joined the ranks of the Young Guns with his win with the JR Mods and finished fourth.Will can't shake the monkey off his back,but every week he is fast and once the bad luck is kicked he can show what he really can do. JT driving the replica Slot Mod of his Dad's car

My son helped out at the slot car track, and he is intrested in purchasing a car and racing. Can you give me some info on how he is to go about doing this. He has a sponsor that is helping back him and wants the logos on the car. Can you do this. We live in McAllen and come up every other weekend when Rio Grande is not racing

I can order you a 1/24th parma flexi 2 car that is race ready with a dirt modified body with a basic paint scheme of your choice and the graphics that will be pretty close to what you want for 70.00 dollars.You can also rent one of my cars for the race at a cost of 5.00.You will get some practice time when I arrive at the track which is about 4:30 or 5:00 each Saturday and the race is free with the winner recieving a trophy.We usually run the JR Mod (8-12 years ) race after intermission and the Young Guns(13+) after the Modified feature.Times are subject to change.Come on by and see us this saturday and I can give you some more info or call me at 361-877-8944.

Archived