Rain shortened races

Well the Sts crew did it again even with the rain early they got the track in good shape and the pits were pretty muddy but we saw some good heat races and 1 feature before mother nature opened up the skies again and we got soaked . But had a great time it was worth the trip from San Antonio area. The mud in tthe parking lot that someone splattered on our car was very hard to wash off like it had glue in it. I hope the ASCS Sprint show goes good We won't be able to make it back down for it . Again great job to the STS Crew Owen and Gary and the bunch did great .Take care the Rainbow Man

I agree,rainbow. That was some pretty good racing last night. I would have loved to see the end of the street stock race. Stephens,joey and myers put on a damn good show. That was the closest race i have seen in awhile.I say we poll the drivers and see if they will finish Saturdays features tomorrow night with the modifieds. I can't seem to get enough of this madness.I was also looking forward to see if Todd could hold off the neons or the Gilpins.Todd seem to have a pretty solid car.Oh well, Kudos to all drivers, crew and STS management. FRED

I think you are right they should run the rest on Monday .I don't know how they paid out with only runnin the heat races and one feature . it has been years since we rained out after heat races when i raced before but what ever. Super effort by STS crew on getting the show going with mother nature wanting to make it rain. I will hope to make the trip down again in the future for more racin action. Rainbow Mam

Archived