O.K. O.K.

Purestock3

I owe Bill Stephens an appology, as well as Jason Knight.

I am cheaterhater.

I couldn't resist.

I hope eveyone had fun discussing who could have been behind a statement like that.

Again.....no harm meant.

I know I had fun.

Just call it a publicity stunt.

DJ,

:angry: Your a little "dirty word dirty word" :angry: . I hope you realize you spun a bunch of people up for nothin. :angry: You "dirty word". :angry:

:o Time for you to go to the time out corner and count how many times you been bad! :o

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

Well DJ, seeing how im a good friend of yours and a teammate #50 teams forgives you. I know you meant no harm to anyone. Maybe next time pull the joke on April fools. By the way i dont care what you call us just keep comin in 2nd place and you can us what ever you want. By the way good race saturday night ..SKRS Racing!!!! #50

Yes.....I know

thanks for sticking up for me Desert Cop....even though it was me all along

I realize that if I had any respect at all from any of you, it's probably all gone now.

Again, I meant no harm......just stirring the coals a bit.

I'll be in time out if anyone wants to rag on me.

Purestock3, that was pretty bad, but I enjoyed it. You know if you ever want to come race thunder stocks with us you would fit right in LOL! But hey, for right now your a Cheater! Cheater! Pumpkin Eater!

I owe Bill Stephens an appology, as well as Jason Knight.

I am cheaterhater.

I couldn't resist.

I hope eveyone had fun discussing who could have been behind a statement like that.

Again.....no harm meant.

I know I had fun.

Just call it a publicity stunt.

:blink: And see he even fessed up here too!! :blink:

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

hey 3d no fair im the only one thats suposed to start stuff . and get people upset so can i have that screen name after all people said crt stood for ( crybaby racing team ) and after all there is almost 1 peice on every car that probally isnt in the rules that people would question just depends on how you read the rules

He brought up your name to me .and kinda wanted to know what or why you say what you say we didnot talk much about you . other than i told him you were not a but....head . that or anything else .that you are a nice guy just a pain in some poeples a.s.....; so i think you need to go to a race sometime .i told one person who i was and the smile went off his face owell .cant please everyone .oh i did not know his name .and i believe he is with a rwd car just not sure witch one .

Archived