Temple Raceway results needed

STAGGER

Jason,you may keep an eye on their website,www.templeacademy.com.they may post them up at sometime.We went down Sunday,had 3 cars go several rounds on all cards,but came up a few rounds short,so I left before the finals and havent heard any of the results yet.They had a fair turn out for the event.I know it would of been nice to win Top ET and The Dash for Cash yesterday,that would of been a $10,000 Sunday.

$10,000.00 anyday would be good! I did check the website but nothing yet. You wouldnt know how Jimmy Farmer did? Are you going to be out there on Wednesday? We just took over the fuel shack and I need to do alot of work out there, if you are there I will come say hi.

Jumpin Jimmy went some rounds.Not sure how many on how many cards.We where sitting in front of his motorhome bs'ing and he asked me if he should get in "the dash for cash".I told him it's only money, I haven't seen a armored truck following a hearse yet,go for it.I think he redlighted the first round in the dash.I noticed some different guys at fuel station sat nite.Wondered what was up.I'm there every wed,fri,sat unless I'm working a divisional or National race.From the fuel station, you'll usually see me going up and down the track on the 4 wheeler between 5:30 to 6 spraying and checking things,I'll swing by and introduce myself,once 6:30 hits ,I'm working the line, shooting them down the track,keeping it moving till the last pair lines up.

Nice meeting you Wed nite Jason.We had a pretty good turn out for the middle of the week hump day,hope the gas and nitrous business works out for you at the track.I'll keep the cars moving to keep em coming to see you guys.

Hated to see it rained out too,havent had a rain out in a long time.but the area needed some rain.Dont know if you guys had the fuel station for the last Midnite Madness race,but we have one scheduled for this sat nite,it's a wild nite for cars and maybe they will keep your guys plenty busy.We start running em down the track around 9pm Sat nite and go till 2am Sunday morning.We'll Run any and everything.Never know what you'll see grudge racing.May be go-karts,quads,diesels duallys all the way up to full blown blower cars.Just a little of everything,.

Archived