THR to have Sunday Races July 2nd

fast18

THR is having music (2 bands I think) on Saturday with practice and then races on Sunday. I would like to see some of the out of town cars make it if they could. How 'bout it ? SAS Sportsman, CCMS Super Street, HMP Hobby

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Oh yes, we are hoping everyone will come out on Saturday, test your cars, camp, party, good music and a big Texas Hold em card game and bring your BBQ pits! Mickey, we could sure enjoy some of your good old homemade chili!!! You can plug in for camping like racedays with your race cars & trailers. Sunday is raceday, breakfast tacos are going to be available @ 10:00 am @ the Pit concessions and qualifying starts @ 5:00 pm. Should be a lot of fun! Great 4th of July celebration, and did we mention the exciting fireworks!?! B)

Wanted to mention, it is one band, but lots of good music and it is our small way to say thank you to our fine racers and fans! The music starts at dark and there is no charge.

when does the track open on saturday? and when does practice start? thanks

big john

Noon on Saturday. Pit gate opens at 10 on Sunday or 9 if you pre-paid on Sat. Breakfast tacos Sunday morning, bring your BBQ pit on Saturday - no concessions until Sunday.

Guest bigfat

If I had a top of the line sportsman I'd be there, no matter if it were for a trophy only. If you're in this game for the payout, you've got issues. Especially if you can't even figure out how to get your Avatar loaded.

By the way. I won't be bringing my grandstock because it only pays 3 places. :rolleyes:

Guest bigfat

Fellow Dairy Queen sponsorship money guy,

You need to refer to the "Jody's sunglasses have been found" post. Attached is a photo of a unique pair of high dollar shades. Why in Earnhardt's name would I want to jeopardize my Mason Racin', Wes & Mom Trucking, Garrett Motorsports Chevrolet for a pair of cheap sunglasses???? :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure I was lucky to finish 3rd the last time I came up there. You guys have quite a bit of cars and some very good drivers up North. I'm not worthy.

Guest bigfat

Rebel,

It's not 4 wheel drive but it always looks like it's up on jack stands.

Tams,

You damn skippy about the home made decal. Are you referring to Keiths new sticker package that was applied by Tator this past Friday???? That is sweeeeeeeeet.

Archived