WHICH ONE?

Budman

I want to see some really good short track asphalt racing tonight. I live about 35 miles north of THR, about 95 miles north of SAS. What about the weather? Which track should I go to? Looking for suggestions, and reasons why I should attend one or the other. Positive responses only please. No track bashing allowed. :)

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Budman, if we can race, we are gonna race! We pumped the track infield out our last rain weekend, informed the drivers to stay out of the wet infield and had some of the finest racing ever! B)

With CC Speedway opening tonight, South Texas Speedway, the TSRS show at THR and the USRA Mods and USRA Trucks (and don't forget the Joe Aramendia $700 bounty) at SAS, Central/South Texas stock car fans have some great options to choose from.

Let's hope they all sell out and have safe, exciting racing programs.

Nick Holt

With CC Speedway opening tonight, South Texas Speedway, the TSRS show at THR and the USRA Mods and USRA Trucks (and don't forget the Joe Aramendia $700 bounty) at SAS, Central/South Texas stock car fans have some great options to choose from.

Nick, you forgot one.

Texas Thunder Speedway in Killeen races every Saturday night from March to the end of September. We have been having near record car counts and last week had a record fan count.

We anticipate having Benji Kirkpatrick and Eric Jones on the track in the I. M. C. A. Stock Cars. What is special about that? They are currently tied for third place in points in the NATION. Want to see National caliber drivers? We have them in spades at Texas Thunder.

Best racing on the planet on a Saturday night.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Texas Thunder Speedway PR/Media

Archived