Lookin for a ride

I recently returned from overseas here to Texas. I am looking for an owner who would be willing to let me take on the costs of maintaining a car and pay any purse winnings to the owner in an effort to buy the car. I know there are owners out there looking to sell their cars. If I could come to an agreemen t with an owner, it would give me a chance to get back on the track and put some money in the owners pocket. Please PM me or e-mail me if you would be willing to discuss possible deals.

thanks,

H. Grizzard

• 2 weeks later...
I recently returned from overseas here to Texas. I am looking for an owner who would be willing to let me take on the costs of maintaining a car and pay any purse winnings to the owner in an effort to buy the car. I know there are owners out there looking to sell their cars. If I could come to an agreemen t with an owner, it would give me a chance to get back on the track and put some money in the owners pocket. Please PM me or e-mail me if you would be willing to discuss possible deals.

thanks,

H. Grizzard

:D A real good friend of mine has a rolling chasis that would fit your needs for a dirt modified. Take a look at what he has to offer and happy bidding. :D

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (IRAQ) :ph34r:

B) ON EBAY-Would like for this car to stay around here (Corpus Chrisiti)! Time to bid. B)

ITEM #200003790584

14-15 PSI ALC Edelbrock fuel pump-only one night on it-$75

I also have a set of headers for a modified SBC, straight type $100 OBO

These are going on EBAY pretty soon if I don't get any bites.

Greg Jr.

361/442-6809

Archived