San Antonio Speedway Weather Report

debwill

Look folks, NO ONE is happy that they had to cancel the races. Not me, the racers, the fans, the track owner, Terry, the staff, NO ONE.

But a decision, an early enough one at that, had to be made on projected weather, track/lot conditions, etc. It was made, like it or not. It's never an easy decision, one way or the other. It's not life or death, get over it and move on!

There are other venues for racing, Corpus and Killeen are both racing that I know of. Plenty of racing on TV too: LeMans, CTS, NHRA Qualifying, Busch.

After a long, hot weekend at TMS I chose to sit back, take it easy, BBQ and watch the racing on TV.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teams that leave at 10 or 11..... What they must live in North SA. What about the teams that left yesterday or 4am this morning to make the long haul, smart a$$.......

I asked if it was raining, what does that have to do with getting a job for the weather channel?

You had a GIRLFRIEND..........WOW....... :o

Guest bigfat

I know for a fact, yes I said fact, that there are 2 people that are very very happy that the races got canceled. The 1st is Bobby Evans and the 2nd is Bryon Reed. I was going to SMOKE THIER A$$ES AGAIN TONIGHT.

Damn, now we gotta wait til August 5th to watch Casey Smith smoke the field...

not to take anything away from casey...............but J.C. will have something to say about that.

so will the davidsons and others............but J.C. will absolutely have something to say about that.

Guest bigfat
I was going to SMOKE THIER A$$ES AGAIN TONIGHT.

Is this the sequal to BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN????? :ph34r:

Naw sir, That's the sequal to Days of Plunder.

Kiss,cant believe you went to the mud drags when you could of come and stood on the line with me and watched a slew of 7 sec 175+ mph passes,200 ft burnouts, felt the thunder all the way from your head to your toes and inhaled enough methanol and nitrous to keep you high for a week.You missed some good races.

when i woke up yesterday, it was pouring and thundering and everything.........i figured the day was surely a wash.....but the sun came out and damn was it humid.......so what they predicted rain and it never came until around 4:00 this morning.........with the amount of rain we got early saturday morning and the amount of ruts in the parking lot, there is no way the drivers could have parked their haulers out there and not sank.......not to mention the fans sinking while trying to walk to the stands.......nobody is happy the race got rained out, but i am sure happy we finally got some rain.......happy father's day to all the dads out there..........

Tommy, my apologies for leaving out the straightliners. It never crossed my mind. Hooters girls-----WHEN? LOL

Lloyd, it isn't that bad. You should check it out and hang out with Tommy on the line sometime. Too Cool!!

821, thanks for the kudos. Everyone knows that I'm highly opinionated, out-spoken and never afraid to speak my mind, live or online. It's all in good fun to me as long as parental heritage, or stuff like that doesn't come up. LOL BTW, interesting that you signed up on my birthdate. :lol::lol: Maybe it's a Virgo thing???? LMAO

Reb.The Hooter's Street Warz will be Aug 26th.If you make it out for it, you probably wont see me since I'm scheduled to work the "eMAX/IHRA Skull Gear World Nationals" in Norwalk , Ohio from August 24-27th.

Drag racin is boring as hell, nobody wants to watch that boring stuff

Hey Lloyd, it's not the racing we go for! :D Although being in a Quick ride is a great rush...

Tommy,

Hadn't been in about a year... Since we didn't Oval, we figured we'd spread the wealth. I'm glad we went, but at the same time it would have been fun to be at the line with Ya'... Did Murillo bring his White GT back out? I was wondering if he has bettered that 8.95? He was talking about putting the Juice to it... Oh BTW, looks like we may have 4 - 5 cars for Street Warz... I hope to have the blower motor by then... ;)

Sorry lloyd, i caught roy while he was doin it, but he already clicked "add reply" before i could stop him. It wont happen again. lol, lmao

if you say so pal, where's my cd

Archived