Should I stay or should I go

Purestock3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y :D ah have fun on the dirt guys .but everyone talks about bending up the cars i kept the same body for 3 years on my car .and with double 0 for five years .jessies body is two years old lalos old car was four years old lisa.car is three years old and alot of those tps cars are afew years old .and still look good and they hardly ever tear up a car and they can run side by side .look at gb.s car .the main thing that got cars tore up is lack of knowing when to give room and not to .alot of tore up cars was from drivers thinking all they had to do was hit the gas and turn left .and didnt know the first thing about makeing a car handle but just want horespower .you can race at cc without tearing up a car .some of the first year drivers wanted to go fast over thier heads instead of learning . now for laughs if anyone comes back at me cuz they think i am talking about them. then they are admitting they are one of those drivers . :lol: PS i was at one time one of those drivers

yea oldtimer these guys having to fix their cars dont know a thing at all about driving.......YEA RIGHT

The reason lalo and the others havent replaced the bodies on their cars is 1. they only race them a few times a year with tps... and 2. tps is so spread out anyways like theres going to be a lot of contact. The dirt track is the place to be this year and in the future. I rather watch all the usual classes (streets, pures, and thunders) + mods and lim mods run at the dirt track. Seriously. What is a better value to a fan? Watching 5 pures, 5 thunders, and 5 streets race at CCMS playing follow the leader or watching 20+ mods, 15 lim mods, and atleast 10 cars in each of those classes previously mentioned going 3 wide for most of the race. Hell the thunders sometimes bring close to 20. STS is where its at.

yea oldtimer these guys having to fix their cars dont know a thing at all about driving.......YEA RIGHT

The reason lalo and the others havent replaced the bodies on their cars is 1. they only race them a few times a year with tps... and 2. tps is so spread out anyways like theres going to be a lot of contact. The dirt track is the place to be this year and in the future. I rather watch all the usual classes (streets, pures, and thunders) + mods and lim mods run at the dirt track. Seriously. What is a better value to a fan? Watching 5 pures, 5 thunders, and 5 streets race at CCMS playing follow the leader or watching 20+ mods, 15 lim mods, and atleast 10 cars in each of those classes previously mentioned going 3 wide for most of the race. Hell the thunders sometimes bring close to 20. STS is where its at.

^^^^^what he said^^^^^ :o

and no Neil I am not asking you to chime in with your opinion...please save yourself the time

I have thought about what you said here. so i am not neil but ill do instead seems to me you dont think pro sedans have good close raceing well just like anyclass out there they dont always put on the best show for whatever reason wrecked . broke .not on your game that day but . yes sometimes that happens look at nascar .but 99 percent of those races we run with pro sedans there is always been a good close race. either for first second or so on im happy that you are happy with the racecing you choose to go and whatch i have not knocked you or anyone on this matter . but you knocked down the drivers of tps .and i take it by what you said that at the dirt track all races are side by side to the finish . if so great .And now i want to let you in on something i dont always agree with neil that you can see .but i like the class he has put together for thirty one years .and the money is getting better .with along the good raceing thats going on sas four wide at the line . we won by inches last year had the fans standing up for that one. and the big news is a couple of the races this year are going to pay 1000 dollars to win and 500 dollars to win and i heard that from sas . and others .so i suppose we as tps racers dont deserve that kind of pay out from a track promoter cuz we dont put on a show . what a waste of money . <_<

Archived