National Drag Racing Lawn Mowers

ProTree

National Drag Racing Lawn Mower Association will be racing at San Antonio Raceway June 30th.Time Trials kick off at 7:30pm and 8:30pm with 1st round of racing to start at 9:15pm-for more info on the National Drag Racing Lawn Mower Association check out www.ndrlma.com

Kiss.a few of the mower guys came and tested last nite and i asked about jason.The guy I asked was new and thought he was partners with a guy that was there but I didnt get to talk to him.Asked about Paul Jett and the guy thought he was selling his ride.The guys that tested were off their rockers,some quick little rides,they were only doing 60ft shot.Thank the lord for wheelie bars.

(Laughing my $%$ off)

Tommy,

Jason drove the SAS Latemodel #28 Sponsored by Express Lube (He and his DAD own them) Jason drag raced for years before he raced oval track... The lawnmower deal may have been a one time deal... I'll ask some other folks as well...

Amen on those wheelie bars... The one at the Mud Drags got my attention... It had NO flat spots, he gassed it and the PARTY was ON!!!!!

Archived